Monday, September 6, 2010

He is One!!

Our little baby boy turned one! I can't even believe it, I swear the more children you have the faster their little lives go!! Hayes is so cute and happy and bring so much joy to our family. We celebrated the big event at the Mayan with my parents, the kids thought it was pretty neat. Then we continued the celebration at Bear lake for the rest of the weekend with the rest of the family. Thanks to Hailey and her family for having us up to have some fun in the sun. Dave sucks!!!! with that being said he does not suck at swimming!! We did a relay triathlon with Dave at the swim, Lee at the bike, and me at the run. Lets just say it was a good thing the relay category was full because we would have won, instead we settled for second in the 50-54 male age group. We rocked!! All in all it was a fun relaxing way to end the summer.

1 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

Happy Birthday Hayes! Looks like you guys have been having a great time. Nice job on the Tri!! I'm bummed that I wasn't able to join you guys for it.