Monday, September 6, 2010

First day of school, times two!

We now have TWO kids in school, where as the time gone?? Our sweet Sloane is in the First grade and is gone all day, oh how we miss her! She is loving it so much and thinks it is pretty cool to get to take her own lunch. Our sweet Beckett doesn't know how to function without his event coordinator around, luckily two of his days are filled with his new school where he is loving to learn new songs, painting, having snacks, and playing in the sand box. There is also a sweet little thing that has already caught his eye, he tells me every school day about how " her looked beautiful today." Needless to say he is having a good time!!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

fun to see your fam's fun summer adventures...good to see you're keeping the blog alive, Dave!

Nicky said...

Could your kids look any more like you guys? You each have a mini-me. How was your Halloween? I went to a different Halloween party that blew mine out of the water so I won't be throwing another one ever again. Not when I can just go to my friends and let her do all the work. So now we need another excuse to get the families together.