Monday, July 27, 2009

Countdown to Thirty


We celebrated Jeanne's Birthday this last weekend. She is now officially on the down slope to thirty, where has the time gone. We decided to go out to a movie and lunch on Saturday to celebrate. One of our favorite places to eat is Yamasaki (900 E. 6000 S.) so we went and just got in before they closed between and lunch and dinner. After lunner we saw "The Proposal" which was not as bad as I anticipated, not a huge fan of Sandra. Anyways I thought I would take this time to write down my 29 favorite things about Jeanne then I re-thought that and decided to do just my favorite 11 things (2+9=11)

11. She does great hair
10. She takes life serious but not too serious
9. She is willing to do things out of her comfort zone (a tri with 7 weeks to train)
8. She has a great sense of humor, dry just like I like it
7. She is the voice of reason in our house
6. She holds no grudge even when I prune (butcher) her favorite plants
5. She loves Michael Cera (see prior posts)
4. She is super low maintenance but still looks fabulous (even preggers)
3. She is really open minded and holds no judgment over anyone

2. She is a great wife... I am a pain in the arse sometimes and she still loves me.
1. She is a great mom- I hope our kids grow up and realize how awesome of a mom she is.

I LOVE you and Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Hailey said...

Happy Birthday Jeanne Marie! Hee hee, ha, ha...I'm still only 28! I have a favorite thing to add: You are such a fun sister in law and loving aunt to my kiddies. You're the best!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Jeanne! I was tempted to use one of Dave's nicknames for you but decided you may not like that on your blog; hope you know which one I'm thinking of...anyway, I loved this thoughtful post. Good job Davie! Hope you had a fun b-day Jeanne!

Nicky said...

Your family is so cute! Happy Birthday Jeanne and what a sweet husband you have to take the time to write those things about you. I'd love to get our families together sometime!