Monday, March 30, 2009

Catch Up



Where to begin, Jeanne has decided that blogging is not her forte so I am going to take over for a bit until she can bust out of her slump. Beckett turned two in February and graduated to a big bed, so far he has been really good aside from a few nights that Sloane led him astray. Sloane has been doing really good in school, she is meeting with her kindergarten teacher in a few weeks...I can't believe she is going to be in public school. We took a trip to Fresno to see the Raulston's, it was so nice to see everyone. My cousin has a daughter that is Sloane's age they had so much fun together, I wish we lived closer because 12 hours is kind of a long drive for a play date. I will try to post once a week...well at least once a month unless something saaaweet happens.

4 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

Dave, good job at up-dating! I can't believe how these kids grow up so fast!

Anonymous said...

hey its your cousin Tate, nice pictures of sloane and beckett!

gunnarson said...

Raulstons! So glad I came across your blog... especially because I am the biggest blog slacker ever lately! Hope you don't mind if I add your link to my page so I can check out your updates? Cutest family you have! It was so much fun catching up with you guys over the holidays! We need to all get together again soon! When is the new baby due? Take care!

Chelsea said...

We miss your updated blog!! Hope you guys are having fun in So Cal!