Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School


Today my big girl had her first day of Pre School. I can't believe she is so old, these last four years have flown! It doesn't even phase her, she is so happy to be going she can't even stand it. Adam, a neighborhood boy is in her class this year so we will see how much learning goes on. Sloane thinks it is really sweet that her teachers name is Audrey like her middle name. She goes three times a week, this is great for me because it gives me time to spend some one on one time with Beckett. I cant imagine what it will be like when they are both in school.

2 comments:

remington and mindy said...

I can't believe how big Sloane is!! Your family is so cute! I talked to Nikki and got her blog and heard you had one also, it's so cute!

Katherine said...

Congratulations Sloane!! You look adorable on your first day of school, have lots of fun!